Net Framework 4.0 BUG
Solved
Hello CCM
I would like to install .NET Framework on my PC, but I am having some problems during the installation.
The installation gets stuck on "downloading Windows 6.1 -KB....." which means that the installation does not get past this stage; it downloads, and we can clearly see the loading icon spinning for 3 hours, but after a certain time, it tells me the installation of .NET Framework has failed....
Look at this image: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/411466FrameworkBUG.png
What should I do? Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Opera 9.80
I would like to install .NET Framework on my PC, but I am having some problems during the installation.
The installation gets stuck on "downloading Windows 6.1 -KB....." which means that the installation does not get past this stage; it downloads, and we can clearly see the loading icon spinning for 3 hours, but after a certain time, it tells me the installation of .NET Framework has failed....
Look at this image: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/411466FrameworkBUG.png
What should I do? Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Opera 9.80
28 answers
-
Well, the resolution is that your PC had many bugs, as you so rightly say.
As I pointed out in my replies, Windows had to have a problem with corrupted or missing files.
And often the bugs come from Windows, which for one reason or another has suffered damage and does not work as it should.
Reinstalling is the best way to recover the corrupted or missing files.
PS. Incorrect handling, system freezes, or viruses are the main causes of malfunction.
In the end, it works, that's what matters.
@+ good luck.
Who loves instruction! finds the knowledge that comes from reflection!
PS. Always create a restore point! that solves quite a few problems.