PC case stripes

Solved
Hello,
For a few days, I've had scratches on the casing of my PC (on the edges of the screen)
Can I use the Displex product to remove them, or do you have a method?
Thank you

Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 535.7

4 answers

  1. Alright, it's resolved
    I bought a sticker for my PC case from a website I recommend
    www.skinflips.com
    Thank you
    0
    1. Thank you
      Do you have any other suggestions or is it better to try the Displex
      Please respond as soon as possible (purchase tonight)
      1
      1. I don't know, no.
        0
    2. OK thanks
      I just wanted to know if we can use displex or if you have any methods
      thank you
      0
      1. Yes, otherwise I've heard about a method using mint toothpaste, but I think that’s for touchpads... x)
        0
      2. No, I've already tried it but it doesn't work, it makes it worse XD
        Thank you.
        0
    3. I don't see the point...? A PC is meant to be used! So it's normal for there to be scratches on the edges.

      Even if you erase them, they'll reappear ^^
      0