PC case scratch

Solved
Hello,

I just bought a HAF 922, which I am more than satisfied with, but during assembly, I made a scratch on the front panel and it bothers me a lot since it's new. Do you have any idea how to remedy this problem, please?

Thank you. Best regards,
Configuration: Windows 7 Firefox 3.5.7

5 answers

  1. Polish xD?

    No seriously, if it's steel you can give it a try ^^
    1
    1. Hello, thank you for your replies,

      I had thought about polish, but it's on plastic so I'm not sure, and for the black wax or felt, I'm afraid it might cause a color mismatch on the plastic afterwards, any other ideas?
      1
      1. black marker, shoe polish...?
        0
        1. Yeah, polish on plastic prevents it from whitening.
          0
          1. Hello,

            It's all good, I solved the problem by applying toothpaste! In fact, for those who are interested, I saw this on a car forum. If it's a shallow scratch, you need to use a cloth to apply the toothpaste in circular motions for a few minutes. At least it worked for me and it's always good to know.

            Best regards,
            0
            1. I also have some shallow scratches on the plastic facade of my Antec Three Hundred case. Does it really work? What type of toothpaste did you use?
              0