Nokia 6280 case

Hello!

I would like to know if someone would know how to remove the case from a Nokia 6280 ?

Thank you.

++.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 1.5.0.12

7 answers

  1. Is there anyone to answer me?!
    0
    1. You return the phone in the glassware you have two clips you unclasp them and you know how to remove them if you want to contact me I have MSN Alexandr01@msn.com
      0
  2. I took your MSN.
    we'll see, surely this weekend...
    0
    1. You will find videos that explain everything in detail on YouTube (in English and Spanish, of course, but you only need to watch to understand). Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6miXAJ14_k&mode=related&search= or there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMjvXkoT-QE. There are others (you search for "6280").
      0
      1. Hi, to change the cok you go to youtube.com you enter 6280 in the search box the video is called (REMOVE DUST FROM NOKIA 6280) the video is in English but ok!!!!!
        0
        1. Thank you very much for the videos!!!! :)
          0
          1. Hello, I’d like to know if you managed to change the case of your phone because I broke mine, thanks.
            0