[Chrome16]Multiple tabs with middle click
Solved
-
Hello everyone,
I noticed this issue after I started using Chrome 16:
I'm used to opening a link in another tab by clicking on it with the scroll wheel, but in Chrome 16, such a click can open the same tab up to 3 times!
Additionally, when you close one of these tabs using the same scroll wheel click on the tab, it closes all the opened tabs simultaneously!
If anyone has encountered this problem before, and better yet, understood it, I look forward to reading about it!
Thanks everyone
Configuration: Win7 x64
Iron/Firefox
I noticed this issue after I started using Chrome 16:
I'm used to opening a link in another tab by clicking on it with the scroll wheel, but in Chrome 16, such a click can open the same tab up to 3 times!
Additionally, when you close one of these tabs using the same scroll wheel click on the tab, it closes all the opened tabs simultaneously!
If anyone has encountered this problem before, and better yet, understood it, I look forward to reading about it!
Thanks everyone
Configuration: Win7 x64
Iron/Firefox