Roller Coaster Tycoon issue
Closed
Hello everyone!
Here, I have the game Roller Coaster Tycoon (version 1), and I installed it.
But unfortunately, I have a little problem that I hope you can help me solve.
First of all, I cannot open the saved games!!!
This is very annoying because a game can last over 24 hours!!!!
So they need to be saved.
Next, I have a second problem: when I close the game, I get the following error message:
"Error Trapper"
Exception Raised - Access Violation
Error Location: Unknown.
I click OK.
There you go, I think that not being able to save and this message are related.
I have Win. XP, sp2, and I have a friend who also has this game, and she has EXACTLY the same problem as me.
And back when I had Win.98, I installed this game on my old computer, and it worked fine under 98.
I hope you can tell me how to fix these bugs.
Thanks in advance :D
Here, I have the game Roller Coaster Tycoon (version 1), and I installed it.
But unfortunately, I have a little problem that I hope you can help me solve.
First of all, I cannot open the saved games!!!
This is very annoying because a game can last over 24 hours!!!!
So they need to be saved.
Next, I have a second problem: when I close the game, I get the following error message:
"Error Trapper"
Exception Raised - Access Violation
Error Location: Unknown.
I click OK.
There you go, I think that not being able to save and this message are related.
I have Win. XP, sp2, and I have a friend who also has this game, and she has EXACTLY the same problem as me.
And back when I had Win.98, I installed this game on my old computer, and it worked fine under 98.
I hope you can tell me how to fix these bugs.
Thanks in advance :D
Configuration: Windows XP (SP2)
54 answers
-
I had the same problem. The issue was resolved with this patch
http://www.clubic.com/patch-jeux-video-169-0-rollercoaster-tycoon.html# -
I know it happens to me too. You know what I do in those cases?
To save it's like you do, for the error message it's always the same, but to resume a part I made a shortcut to the folder where the RCT saves are (it should normally be: C:\program files\Hasbro Interactive\Roller Coaster Tycoon\savegame). Then you double-click on the save you want to launch, and if it says the file is not recognized, you right-click on the file, properties, click on open with... and choose RCT or Roller Coaster Tycoon. After that, you click ok and launch the save file, and you have the saved game running with RCT.
If you need help, reply to me at the following address: Romino_1997@hotmail.fr (make sure to capitalize the "R" otherwise it won't work). -
I don't think we can install this game on an XP. Because it's an old game and either we have to download it on a 98, or we have to buy it.
Good luck =) -
Et bien je crois que je n'ai pas été capable d'envoyer ma question donc je vais la reposer pour être sûr de l'avoir envoyée !
Mon amie m'a donné son ancien jeu de Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 mais en me le donnant, le code s'est perdu. Que fais-je ? -
HELLO, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM TOO, BUT I CAN TELL YOU HOW TO FIX IT
YOU GO ON THE WEB AND TYPE: ROLLER COASTER TYCOON ERROR, AND YOU'LL SEE THEY'LL GIVE YOU SOME INFO
SEE YOU LATER -
How do we make the walls or doors open when the wagons arrive?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I am in a roller coaster contest and I need this. -
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
Of course, when I say create a wall, I mean how to change the color of colonial walls and how to create brick walls that can be downloaded. Thank you in advance.
-
Bonjour, je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to tell me how to introduce an image into the game.
THANK YOU. -
Hello, I have a little problem. I have Roller Coaster 1 and I can't remove the trees to place attractions. Please help me, I can't do it!! Thank you all.
-
Me too, I have the same problem and it's annoying, especially when we make a good park.
-
I have the same problem, and I know where it comes from.
It's simply that if we look closely, it says on the box:
Required configuration:
Windows 98/95
So it's not made for XP, however the patch is used to make the game compatible with 98/95 as if your computer were running Windows 98 or 95.
See you later! -
J'ai un problème dans RCT3... j'ai le disque... je le télécharge... etc... et quand je vais pour ouvrir le jeu, une fenêtre s'ouvre : -> application : échec de la création du dispositif Direct 3D. Cette erreur a également été envoyée à debug.log -> ok <essayer de="" continuer=""> annuler <quitter> alors je fais ok, une fenêtre apparaît : envoyer le rapport d'erreur et je le fais et rien ne se passe... je ne peux pas jouer à RCT3 ! S'il vous plaît, aidez-moi, svp - > leosantana@live.fr ou leandro_santana169@hotmail.com. Je vous recommande, svp leosantana@live.fr.</quitter></essayer>
-
où on met les codes
-
-
Bonjour, je viens d'avoir ce jeu, lorsque je veux y jouer, ça me met (runtime error). Merci de m'aider.
-
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
I bought RCT
3 and I installed it, but when I try to play it says "DirectX 9 not found" and I have already installed DirectX 9. Please help me!!!!! -
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
- 1
- 2
- 3
Next