Petanque Software

Solved/Closed
Hello
I am looking for a free pétanque tournament management software in 4 parts, or an Excel sheet that would allow me to manage the tournaments.

If you know where I can find that, thank you.

Herve22

16 answers

  1. Hello everyone,

    Here is a software for managing pétanque tournaments in simple mixed teams https://www.000webhost.com/migrate?static=true

    Come visit ...
    37
    1. Nice and not very expensive your software.
      I recommend it.
      For those who really can't afford it, there’s also zipétanque which is free and not bad.
      -1
    2. Thank you Fredo,

      There is a new update with quite a few improvements, still downloadable at this link ...
      Leave your comments at the bottom of the Pétanque CUP software page

      Happy continuing!
      0
    3. This software is very comprehensive and works perfectly on Vista, easy to use. €10 is really cheap. Don't hesitate, go for it.
      1
    4. Not bad at all.
      0
    5. Hello everyone,

      Version 2 has been released.... Pétanque CUP can now manage tournaments in a rotating format, winners vs. losers, and many other improvements.
      And soon, tournaments with direct elimination and consolation...
      0