Hidden email ....

Hello,

I am reaching out to you because I received an email today from an unknown address reporting some serious matters concerning my privacy, and I would like to trace this email... Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

11 answers

  1. Well, anyway, I kind of lost my cool, but I have something; your last email proves at least that you've got something in it... In the meantime, still no solutions... If anyone has something, I'm always open to suggestions... Thanks in advance... Moreover, this ?;/§:/: deleted his email today, I tried to reply to him but it bounced back undelivered... He has hay fever, and I assure you he's got something!!! Even if he's a taekwondo champion... LOL. (A little humor)...
    0
    1. The person can delete their email account, but in reality, it's fictitious, virtual; nothing is actually deleted, the traces remain. You can simplify this by contacting the email support and explaining what is happening to you while providing them with that person's email address.
      0