KEYBOARD

Hello,
I am looking for a keyboard for the Asus Eee PC 1101HA AZERTY WHITE V090262BK2
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 534.16

6 answers

  1. Here is an example, unfortunately, it's what you get when you try
    to help someone, negatives everywhere... lol

    well it's not a big deal after all, it's neither plus nor minus, just plus and minus, the more negatives you have, the more positives you have... lol

    francky

    “I am capable of the best and the worst. But in the worst, I am the best.”
    1
    1. Hello, sorry I modified the results, I didn't do this for you but I couldn't find it, thank you
      I find that you have a lot of patience, I really appreciate it.
      0
    2. Don't worry, I took it as a joke. In fact, I don't care about the ratings; what matters is trying to help.

      Francky
      0
    3. You're welcome, Marie, and if I ever come across it, I'll let you know, unless you find it before me.

      Francky
      0
  2. Thank you for continuing to look, that's very kind.
    0
    1. Here is the one you're looking for

      Hello,
      I am looking for a keyboard for Asus Eee PC 1101HA
      THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

      Well, I found it on Amazon

      http://www.google.com/...

      Asus Eee PC 1101HA White UK Keyboard for laptop (PC) replacement

      "I can do the best and the worst. But in the worst, I'm the best."
      1
      1. but otherwise Google is our friend huh, so let me give you a page

        with lots of white keyboards and azerty

        http://www.shopzilla.fr/clavier-asus-eee-pc/articles/

        francky

        "I am capable of the best and the worst. But in the worst, I am the best."
        1
        1. Hello, you abandoned. Thank you anyway.
          0
        2. Hello, you have given up, thank you anyway.
          0
        3. No, I didn't give up, but I see what keyboard you want; I found the one you put in the title

          on Amazon, there you go, and now I'm out of keyboard.. lol
          0
        4. I know well but not a French AZERTY unless you can find keys or a compatible one with this keyboard reference Asus Eee PC 1101HA AZERTY WHITE V090262BK2
          THANK YOU
          0
        5. For now, I found one in Spanish

          http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/122390406/spanish-qwerty-keyboard-for-asus-n10-n10e-n10j-series-eee-pc-1101ha-series-white-model-v090262bk2-keyboard.html
          0