Bluetooth connection on ps3

Solved
Hello, I want to know how to connect my mobile phone via bluetooth to my PS3 and then how to listen to music while playing a game.

4 answers

  1. Contributor
    Good evening, you cannot connect a mobile phone via Bluetooth to a PS3, however you can (with certain models) connect it via a USB cable
    you need to have a memory card in the phone, but be careful to handle it very carefully as you could permanently lock the phone!
    3
    1. So since my hard drive is 290 GB, I can't listen to music while playing, can I?
      0
      1. Contributor
        If I mentioned it earlier, for example, I know we can do it with FIFA11.
        0
      2. and so the choice of games is random
        0
      3. Contributor
        You need to check the game publisher's website to find out!
        0
    2. Contributor
      Yes, you can listen to music but only in certain games! To see:

      excerpt from the PS3 supportThe PLAYSTATION 3 system can play audio files stored on the hard drive, USB storage devices, or removable storage cards (60GB model only).

      The PLAYSTATION 3 system can play these audio files simultaneously with PlayStation, PlayStation 2, or PLAYSTATION 3 software, only if it is compatible with this feature. We currently do not have information regarding the software compatible with this feature. Please contact the software publisher directly to learn more about playing music during gameplay.
      2
      1. but on the packaging box, it says Bluetooth function and you can also listen to music while playing
        1