Bluescreen BCcode : d1

Solved
Good evening, my computer is experiencing random blue screens after 10 hours of use or sometimes just 30 minutes; it's really inconsistent. After starting up, it searches for a solution to the problem but ultimately finds nothing.
I have noted the error report:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: FFFFF80085084DC0
BCP2: 000000000000000C
BCP3: 0000000000000008
BCP4: FFFFF80085084DC0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

There you go :/ if you could help me it would be kind of you, thank you.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.6

7 answers

  1. Ok, that's great ^^. Otherwise, everything is fine and it's well set up. I hope I won't have any more problems.
    0
    1. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you.

      Have a good evening.
      0
    2. Thank you for the site and everything =) hi, have a good evening to you too
      0
    3. You're welcome, it was a pleasure :D
      0