The GL billiards game

Solved
Hello
I just downloaded the game Billard GL
but I can't find the French patch "on the publisher's site"

Thank you for any response

Kempes

7 answers

  1. Comment peut-on mettre la langue turque sur mon Nokia E65 ? Si tu sais comment faire, dis-le moi s'il te plaît.
    0
    1. Hello everyone, thank you for your help which has been
      fruitful in every way

      thanks again &@+
      0
      1. So?!

        Verification of the operating procedure for this software has been done, here is the complete manipulation:
        █ paste the lang 903 file in the game's lang directory
        █ open the 999 file and erase the slash / before 903 French

        good headbutts

        --
        I cannot do anything for those who do not ask questions (Confucius & xden)
        0
        1. Thank you for your help, I'll give it a try tomorrow and I'll keep you posted

          awaiting KEMPES
          0
        2. @kempesHello,
          I have the same issue as you regarding BILLARDGL.
          Has the problem been resolved for you?
          For my account, I don't have the LANG 903 file. So I can't copy it.

          What should I do?
          0
      2. Weird your Turkish! Have they become vague on 01net?
        In fact, this file contains all the translation languages, including Turkish in a separate package. Click on the lang 903 file; you'll see it's in French. Paste the content of the BillardGL-LP-010 file (you can remove the Turkish if you want!) into the Lang directory of the game, which is normally C:\Program Files\BillardGL 1.75\lang
        After that, either there is an option in the menu for changing the language, or the software will default to the language of your system (in this case, not finding French, it defaults to the default language)
        If it keeps talking to you poorly, let me know, we'll wait for it to be released.
        --
        I can't do anything for those who don't ask questions (Confucius & xden)
        -1
        1. Hello,
          Regarding the BILLARDGL software, I have the same problem because it is in English.
          But I checked the lang file 903 does not exist.
          So I cannot copy it.

          So what should I do?

          Thanks in advance.
          0
      3. I will keep it simple, the only thing I've downloaded is Turkish

        and I don't read Turkish any more than German

        Come on, just one more little effort for my clarification

        THANK YOU in advance KEMPES
        -1
        1. -1
          1. HELLO
            I MANAGED TO GO ON THE LINK
            BUT I AM DEFINITELY NNUUULL
            OR A BIT MORE HELP WOULD BE WELCOME
            BECAUSE I ONLY FOUND TURKISH

            THANK YOU AGAIN KEMPES
            0
          2. Don't get upset! But I think you mostly need glasses ;-)
            The direct download link is here (it's quite small and gray, it's true)

            see on the site ->
            Description
            BillardGL is a billiards simulation in OpenGL.
            The file allowing you to translate the software into French is available here (227Ko
            --
            Excessive use of forums is good for your health - consult without moderation
            0
          3. 0