A dancer on your PC

Hi, I saw on a computer in a store a woman dancing in the corner of the screen to the rhythm of music.
I think it's cool and I would like to know where to download such a program online?

5 answers

  1. It's good, but I'm looking more for a dancer than a stripper because I have children.
    18
    1. In fact, it's a small 2 cm dancer, blonde with long hair, wearing boots, a skirt, and a white bra like a nightclub vamp, who activates and deactivates to the sound of music without stripping.
      Apparently, it's the previous version of VirtuaGirl before they fell into the sleazy stuff because when I try to update, I end up with the ladies from this site.
      The only regret is that she could have been slightly taller.
      2
      1. IT ONLY WORKS ON XP (Windows Dancer for Windows)
        0
      2. https://mobile.istripper.com/shows

        0
    2. I would like a dancer dancing at the edge of the screen.
      0
      1. I have this kind of program, I can send it to you but you'll need to make some adjustments in regedit.exe to install it because I don't have it in an automatically installable version.
        0
    3. me too, I'm looking for that kind of dancer that I saw on an old friend's computer!
      but indeed, a stripper doesn't interest me either...
      4
      1. Hello Pauline, I was able to install some dancers and dancer software on the internet at this address:
        http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/desktop/dancers.mspx
        there you go, hoping to help you.
        0