PL7 07
Hello,
I am a young ELECTROTECHNICIAN intern at a local company. My problem is that I need to program a Nano PLC but I don’t have the programming software, so I’m asking anyone who has it or knows of a site for free download of PL7 07 to please let me know or send it to my email: xxxxxxxx@yahoo.fr
Thank you in advance, and may God bless and keep you.Configuration: Windows 7
Firefox 3.5.5
I am a young ELECTROTECHNICIAN intern at a local company. My problem is that I need to program a Nano PLC but I don’t have the programming software, so I’m asking anyone who has it or knows of a site for free download of PL7 07 to please let me know or send it to my email: xxxxxxxx@yahoo.fr
Thank you in advance, and may God bless and keep you.Configuration: Windows 7
Firefox 3.5.5
2 answers
-
Hello,
I have a TSX Nano 07 PLC and I need the PL7-07 software to communicate with it, but I can't find it anywhere.
I contacted Schneider Electric, but they told me that the software is too old and they have therefore stopped distributing it.
I know that the software was offered for free on the website http://www.mei-msma.org/index_fichiers/automatisme/auto_fichiers/Page401.htm, but unfortunately that site has closed.
If someone can help me out, that would be really nice because I'm in a bind. Thanks in advance!