WAWACITY ????

Hello,
I would like to know if the site wawacity is closed or facing difficulties. If anyone has any answers, it would be nice if you could inform us. Thank you.
Configuration: Windows Vista google chrome 4 final version

5 answers

  1. So if you type wawacity into Google, in the first link you can click on "cached, you can still go there.
    I saw their stats, today around noon there were more than 2000 people connected, so maybe they open their doors at certain times, I think.

    Otherwise, there’s Liberty Land, which is not bad, but the menus are not well developed: you have a category, for example, games, but no subcategory.

    I hope that helps you;).
    4
    1. No, he's just switching to a bigger server.
      It will take a few days :)
      1
      1. Thank you Dokidoc for your response, but I hope it won't take too long because I have a lot of things to do if you know what I mean xD
        0
    2. you must introduce yourself at the forum if you want to access the forum above!
      0
      1. Here is a very good forum http://azerawv2.online.fr/index.php?sid=a8e923b321ed91601cc3757a5cd5c501
        -1
        1. Apparently yes, because I've been having the same problem for 5 days or a little more. I can no longer access the homepage. If anyone has other sites to download movies, please feel free to share them with me.
          Thank you in advance.
          0