Archos 3 vision problem

Solved
Hello,
I have an Archos 3 Vision and I can't get the touchscreen to work, it seems locked. Has this happened to you? Thank you for your help. I HAVE TRIED TURNING IT OFF AND ON AGAIN.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.1

45 answers

  1. press the reset button at the back
    30

    1. Well, I tried but it's not working.
      0
    2. Thank you, it worked for mine
      I do, however, own an Archos 2 Vision.
      0
    3. but there's no button
      0
    4. a small hole, take a needle (or another one) and insert it inside!
      0
    5. I tried using the reset button, but I still have the same problem. Isn't there another solution???
      0
  2. Hello,

    I bought this mp4 at the end of 2010, thinking it was good gear. After a few months, some minor bugs appeared regularly, but I didn’t have the opportunity to change it. I managed with the reset button or by letting it discharge... not very cool, but effective.
    Then I went abroad for a year, where I lost the USB cable that also allowed it to charge. I managed to get another one, but very quickly it totally went haywire and could no longer be charged, although it still appears on my pc.
    Since then, the situation hasn’t changed: upon returning to France, I got another cable, no change, then I bought a plug that allows you to connect USB cables... then something strange happens: the Archos acts as if it’s charging, the battery fills indefinitely, I can leave it like that for several days, but when I unplug it, it shuts down and it’s still impossible to turn it on.
    So that’s roughly where I stand.
    Given the price it cost and the time I used it (barely over a year), I’m really quite upset.

    Any advice???? :)
    0
    1. Salut, to keep the wallpaper, choose your photo, set it as the wallpaper and immediately after turn off the device. If it doesn’t turn off, do a reset and turn it back on. There you go!!!
      0
      1. Instead of resetting it, I advise you to unlock the lock mode next to the power button. Because if you slide the button to the right, it will lock the screen, so it might just be a false manipulation!
        ? SongGirl ?
        0
        1. Salut, ça m'est arrivé. Je dois le renvoyer et ils m'en ont donné un autre car c'est un défaut de fabrication sur la série. Voilà.
          0
          1. Hi everyone: I have a problem with my Archos 3 Cam Vision, I don't know how to access the settings, for example, to set the time... Could you please respond? Thanks in advance! :)
            0
            1. Hi
              I had the same problem but you just need to slide the main menu to the right or the left. That way you can access the settings, file, calendar, etc...

              Hoping to have helped you...
              0
          2. So I'm going to receive it, I'll tell you if you bought it used or not

            sorry I'll let you know again

            bye
            0
            1. Please, I’m looking for free games to put on my Archos; can you give me some advice? (Archos 3 Vision)
              0
              1. c'est simple, s'il ne veut plus réagir, tu le verrouilles, tu attends environ 1 seconde et après tu le déverrouilles en tenant le bouton comme si tu voulais éteindre ton mp3 et tu lâches le bouton avant qu'il ne s'éteigne et il devrait refonctionner comme d'habitude :P
                0
                1. Sasagama; to answer your question about uploading texts, it's the format "txt".
                  0
                  1. Can we listen to music without listening to it?
                    0
                    1. How to add music to an Archos Vision 3 according to the menu. For example: my favorites

                      0
                      1. You need to take a fine object (needle, pin...) and press into the small "reset" hole at the bottom of the back of the device, the screen will turn off, and you just have to turn it back on! ;)
                        I accidentally dropped mine from the top of my fireplace
                        the screen doesn't work anymore, it only lasted 3 days...
                        0
                        1. Hi everyone,
                          Indeed, after letting it discharge, everything returns to normal.

                          Thank you.
                          0
                          1. Hello everyone,

                            I dare to believe that the problem you have with your Archos (Archos 3, which I have) concerns me too.

                            What I have on the screen since the last time I unplugged it from my PC is the USB port icon that it usually displays when it's charging. It hasn't changed since then, and it's been 3 hours now (I'm quite worried).

                            Can someone tell me if it's the same bug?

                            In the meantime, I'm patiently waiting for it to run out of battery before restarting it to see... Ah! the craaaaaziness.

                            Thank you all!
                            0
                            1. I have the solution to the touch issue: it all happens with the lock button, right next to the power button.
                              0
                              1. And I have another problem because I can't add texts because when I do, there's a format error.
                                0
                                1. I don't think so, if he had created a file for the games.
                                  0
                                  1. You need to press reset at the back to turn it on again, and it should work normally. I have a question: can you install games on the Archos 3 Vision?
                                    0
                                    • 1
                                    • 2
                                    • 3