Bureau actif
Solved
Good evening
I have a page that opened on the desktop titled "Active Desktop Recovery" with a page listing potential reasons why Microsoft blocked Active Desktop. The reason that concerns me is "Did you recently add an item to your Active Desktop? If so, it is."
I wanted to cut and paste from a file and my PC crashed, so to unblock it I did ctrl alt delete and it was at that moment that the item got added. How do I remove it from Active Desktop? Thank you for providing a solution
Best regards
I have a page that opened on the desktop titled "Active Desktop Recovery" with a page listing potential reasons why Microsoft blocked Active Desktop. The reason that concerns me is "Did you recently add an item to your Active Desktop? If so, it is."
I wanted to cut and paste from a file and my PC crashed, so to unblock it I did ctrl alt delete and it was at that moment that the item got added. How do I remove it from Active Desktop? Thank you for providing a solution
Best regards