Opening issue on Philips DVDR3460H

Hello, I have an issue with my Philips DVDR 3460H DVD player, I can't eject the CD that's inside it, the drawer won't open
if anyone knows the reason, please let me know, I thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. Hello, I have the same problem as you. Have you found a solution?
    1
    1. I found the solution; you just need to turn the DVD player over and underneath you'll find a little thing that will allow you to open it. I think it's a white plastic piece. Let me know if you managed to remove it or not.
      0
  2. It works well,
    There's a small white slider under the player in a slot about 5cm long, you need to use a pointed object and move the white slider from left to right and it opens the drawer.

    ++
    vainvain
    1
    1. YES SUPER IT WORKED!!
      my dealer wanted to send it for repair for 15 days
      thank you very much
      0