Sims 2 Double Deluxe: Cheat Codes Bar

Solved/Closed
Hello,
A few months ago I bought The Sims 2 Double Deluxe. The cheat code bar appeared perfectly. Not long ago I changed my laptop and reinstalled The Sims 2 Double Deluxe. Unfortunately, now the cheat code bar does not want to appear anymore.

Is this normal?? What should I do?? Can someone help me or has anyone been in the same situation as me??

Thank you to those who can help me!!
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

84 answers

  1. SoSo Hot Cool
    122
    1. It does not show me any progress bar, I did it and it made a flash on the screen but then nothing... do you have a solution?
      0
    2. @zoziiieHi,
      oh yes, I have one!
      I was in the same mess as you and I finally found it!!!
      You have to press CTRL+SHIFT and while continuing to press, press C!!!
      There you go, I hope I helped you!!
      bye!
      0
    3. @inconnuEI talked to Zoziie!!! lol
      0
    4. Hello
      The cheat code I use is
      "motherlode" which gives you 50,000 euros.
      0
    5. Hello
      The cheat code I use is
      "motherlode" which gives you 50,000 euros
      0