Hello I just inherited a SABA TC295 TV but I don’t have the user manual I can't figure out how to program the channels Who would be kind enough to help me? HELP Thank you in advance Christel
Hello, I would like to know how you find the right signal channels for the SABA 416S please respond to me as quickly as possible Thank you in advance
nzonzi
Hi, I also have a Saba TC 295, and to program the channels, just press the install button on the TV, select your language, and the TV will automatically install the channels. Then, all you need to do is assign the channels to the right programs, like 1, 2, 3, etc...
Deval8
Hello, I have the same problem as you but I haven't solved it... can you tell me how to number the channels and make them accessible on remote control buttons 1,2,3,4,5,6? It's not mentioned in the manual... To access the channels I have to go into the menu and do a lot of operations... My TV is a SABA 20" LCD Combo USB TV/DVD DivX
Best regards and thank you! Deval8
olive
slt, did you solve your TV problem?
Cerbere
Hi, I'm actually looking for a remote control TC 295 because mine is broken for the settings. I could help you once I've found it because I don’t remember the buttons anymore, but I know that you have to press one of the colored buttons and then you’ll see a menu appear with "program." Then, with the TV button, you go down to "program" and confirm with the volume + button until you find the channel you want, and so on, but I'm not 100% sure.
Fada09
Contributor
Hi Christel,
I'm sorry I can't help you and besides, I don't think you'll find any assistance on this forum. It's a computer forum and not a video one.
I suggest you search on Google by entering your TV brand, and check the manufacturer's website to see if there's anything related to your TV.
If all else fails, try to find (still on Google) a forum related to Hi-Fi/Video,...
Good luck and have a nice day ++
;-) ~ ~ Fada ~ ~ : Member of Star!alco
CHRISTEL
Thank you for your response In the meantime, I've found a good soul among my acquaintances and I finally have the almost clear channels coming in on my TV Good luck to you with your search
walter
Hello, my problem is in the same style.
I have a SABA TC295 remote to control a THOMSON TV, but I no longer have the manual. Could someone give me the code or the procedure to make this remote work again?