Install Firstline webcam on Vista

Hello,
I'm looking for the Firstline driver that will allow me to install my FW650 webcam on Vista. Can anyone help me? I can't find the answer anywhere.
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

6 answers

  1. I have exactly the same problem, the same webcam and the same computer, and it really annoys me a lot.
    0
    1. I'm in the middle of a search for the web cam champion, you've got it in the onion!!!
      0
      1. I can't install my webcam on my computer (it's a laptop webcam) and I have a non-portable computer!!!
        0
        1. aider moi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          0
          1. Hello,
            The Trust driver works for this webcam (HiRes Webcam Live WB-3320X)

            http://drivers.trust.com/download.aspx?file=/CAM_WEB/15354_01.exe
            0
          2. @crounIt works with this driver
            thank you very much
            0
        2. Hey,
          I have the same problem :s! I clicked on the link that croun had left, but the page refuses to load... I don't know how to make this "yellow exclamation mark" go away so that I can finally use my webcam on msn... Please help me thank you in advance ;).
          0
          1. go to the Trust website

            https://www.trust.com/fr/

            Section Download drivers

            Enter HiRes Webcam Live (WB-3320X) and click on search

            Choose the version that suits you best
            0
            1. Once it's downloaded, what should you do?
              0
            2. I am looking for a driver for the Firstline FW650 webcam.
              0