Webcam installation Sangha

Impossible to install webcam Sangha SN535. Error message:
device driver
twain ini & src
file in use by another process
usb pc camera sn9c103

Can you help me solve this problem on XP SP2.

Thank you

Configuration: Windows XP AOL 9.0

11 answers

  1. Hello,
    I have a Sangha webcam and I lost the installation CDs.
    Where can I find an installation software.
    Please help me.
    Thank you
    7
    1. Hello,

      If you want, I have the SN9C103 CD, I don't know if it meets your expectations but I can send you the contents.

      However, if anyone knows how I can install it under Vista, I'm interested LOL
      0
    2. @evouille7I'm interested in that; it would be cool if you could send me the contents of the installation CD. Thanks in advance.
      0
    3. @lostno problem;

      you just have to tell me how I should do it :p
      0
    4. @evouille7how to install my webcam on Windows Live Messenger
      0
    5. @evouille7I'm also quite interested!!!

      I got the CD with it, but apparently the drivers don't work under Vista...

      If you find a solution, I'm interested!!

      ;-)
      0
  2. I dumped the Sangha CD SN-535 and it pisses me off, please help me.
    5
    1. I don’t have the CD for installation Sangha SN9C103
      4
      1. I have exactly the same problem as you and still no solution
        -1
        1. Please provide the text you would like translated.
          -1
          1. I no longer have the CD for Sangha SN9C103 installation.
            -1
            1. I have it but I don't know how to send its contents
              0
          2. Hello, I took photos with my Sangha webcam and I can't transfer them to my portable phone U600; it says unauthorized. Does anyone know how I could install them on my phone, please? Thanks for your responses.
            -1
            1. I have the CD but I can’t install it!
              -1
              1. that shit won't work to download, fucking hell
                -1