Basic system device driver
Solved
Hello everyone,
I just bought a laptop online, a HP Compaq nc6000.
The problem is that I was missing the drivers for the graphics card. I managed to find all of them on the HP website, except for one. It is the 'base system device'.
I have searched several sites and forums for information, but I still haven't understood what this driver corresponds to.
Here is my configuration: Windows XP SP3, Home Edition.
So I am asking for your help to find this driver.
Thank you in advance.
I just bought a laptop online, a HP Compaq nc6000.
The problem is that I was missing the drivers for the graphics card. I managed to find all of them on the HP website, except for one. It is the 'base system device'.
I have searched several sites and forums for information, but I still haven't understood what this driver corresponds to.
Here is my configuration: Windows XP SP3, Home Edition.
So I am asking for your help to find this driver.
Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0
5 answers
-
Driver System Base Peripheral is simply the Ricoh xD-Picture Card Host Controller.
-
-
@ness1306Thank you too, I found them because of you; it's awesome.
-