Gta sa installer ENB Series

Hello,

I would like to install ENB Series, a kind of patch to make GTA SA more beautiful, but I'm having trouble with it. Also, I can't convert GTA SA v2.2 to v1.1 for multiplayer. Could someone please help me?

ENB series: http://www.gtasa.fr/index.php?id=5518
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11

19 answers

  1. Here’s a little tutorial
    1. You take Enb series and drag it to Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas/
    2. You place it next to gta_sa.exe
    3. Then when you start the game, you press Shift + F12
    4. Play GTA San Andreas realistically like GTA IV ^^
    5. If it has any effect, it means your graphics card doesn’t have much power

    Here’s a little tutorial for ''3LAZE-017''
    27
    1. Well, where is san andreas.exe, tell me please
      thank you in advance and reply to me quickly
      -1
    2. program files(x86)/rockstar games/gta san andreas here is your reply
      0
    3. Excuse me Badre84, I wanted to know why my GTA San Andreas is slowing down with ENB series.
      0
    4. I think your motherboard series is too powerful for your PC.
      0
    5. I have put it to work, but as soon as I launch GTA, it says that GTA has stopped working, I don't understand...
      0
  2. I have made my settings for the ENB series available to internet users to consume less RAM while having beautiful graphics on my site: Generation-GTA. I hope this can help you...

    http://generation-gta.netboarder.com/discussions-generales-f3/enb-series-t14.htm
    7
    1. Salut l'ami, sur le site que tu as montré, il y a une sorte de patch qui me change GTA 2.00 en 1.01. Fais une recherche en écrivant ça dans la recherche du site gtasa.fr : "ce patch" et tu cherches ce que je t'ai dit.
      3
      1. Hi! Indeed, having tried the ENB, I can tell you that it looks great ;) But it consumes quite a lot of resources... Anyway! For the installation, it's really simple, just drag the files into "GTA San Andreas" just like that...

        To activate it, press:

        "shift" + "F12"

        http://generation-gta.e-monsite.com/accueil.html
        http://generation-gta.netboarder.com
        1
        1. Hello everyone,

          I have a problem with the installation of ENB series. I have version 2 of San Andreas, but like darkness78, I installed the patch to revert to version 1 of the game.
          I have an ATI Radeon X1650 series graphics card with 2.0GB of RAM.
          As I saw in other forums, they say to install the ENB series files in gta_sa.exe. However, a message appears saying that San Andreas has stopped working.
          Otherwise, I tried another piece of advice that told me to put the ENB series files in the San Andreas folder. And there, the game launches, but once in the game, I press shift+F12 and nothing happens.
          So my question is: Where should I put the ENB series files?
          Please help me, I really want to install this mod!!!
          Thanks in advance.
          0
          1. Hi
            I wanted to know how to tell if I have version 1 or 2 of GTA San Andreas on PC
            Thanks in advance
            0
            1. I installed it and it crashes every time.

              When I press shift and F12, the game freezes, even if I set the options to minimum.

              Yet I have a 7600 GT ZE 520 MB.

              There shouldn't be any reason for the mod to crash since it can work with a 6400 series according to the readme.

              Otherwise, I tried it on another PC with a 9500 GT and it works fine.

              I really don't understand. It's definitely not my graphics card.
              0
              1. Well, I have the Nvidia 9400 GT and the ENB series is really cool.
                0
                1. Hello,
                  Where can I download ENB SERIES please?
                  0
                  1. Hi, you type enb series in Google and the first link you find is this!

                    -> http://boris-vorontsov.narod.ru/

                    temporarily down at the moment, try again later (tomorrow...)
                    0
                2. Hi, uh my graphics card is an ATI RADEON X1250, can ENB series work?
                  0
                  1. voilà, j'ai mis le fichier (enbseries.ini) dans le répertoire où se trouve (gta_sa.exe) et je fonce ensuite sur le raccourci de mon jeu. Quand je vois Carl de GTA, j'appuie sur Shift et F12, mais rien ne se passe. "Beu
                    J'suis déçu................à plus+++++++++
                    0
                    1. but no, you have to put the D3D9.dll in your folder ;)
                      0
                  2. and on top of that you say this but when I put the dll in Rockstar the game doesn't work
                    beuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                    0
                    1. Me too, if I put the d3d9.dll it crashes!!!!
                      0
                    2. Hello, me too if I put the d3d9.dll in the Rockstar folder the game crashes!!!

                      Help us! Please!!!
                      0
                    3. you need to put it in the gta san andreas file.
                      0
                  3. I'm fine, but it's lagging, even though I have an HD 5850. Even GTA 4 runs better with everything turned up...
                    0
                    1. Hello,
                      it's working for me, but it says that the settings are on low. How can I adjust it, please?
                      0
                      1. Bain Me Nothing Works My PC Is Powerful But It Tells Me That A 32..dll File Is Missing Something Like That You Don’t Know?
                        0
                        1. Hello, is ENB Series compatible with an Intel(R) HD Graphics graphics card?
                          0
                          1. Well, for me it gives an error but I don't have DirectX so I'll rewrite here if it doesn't work.
                            0