Create a flag with an image

Hello,
I have an image and I would like to give it a flag effect
can you tell me how to do it and what software there is

I have Photoshop and Image Reader CS2
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.14

4 answers

  1. Contributor
    You can do it with Photoshop, here’s a good tutorial
    http://www.photoshop-creation.com/tuto-drapeau.php?id=170

    See you+++
    7
    1. Alright, CS2, so take your image, insert it into a layer, cut it into three more or less equal parts. The three will then be placed in a different layer (selection, CTRL+X, CTRL+N then CTRL+V). Then you use the warp tool and slide the parts more or less under each other, deforming them into a "wave" shape with warp. After that, you use the layer FX and create a gradient with several points by varying black/white and setting it to subtract.

      Sorry, the work PC is waiting for its new motherboard so I can't be precise on where to click. Also, know that there is a small artistic part in this method. That is to say, some Adobe publishing software offers an automatic flag effect.
      --
      Above all, stay hardware!
      c.q.f.d.
      3
      1. hello,
        I discovered this site
        an online printer with a drawing tool to create your flag
        http://www.drapeau-banderole.com
        it's not bad at all
        eric
        1