JVC GR-DVL 900 camcorder error message E03

Hello, I have a problem with my JVC GR-DVL 9000 camcorder. As soon as I turn it on for playback or recording, it freezes and I can't view or film. An error message E03 appears on the screen. The manual recommends removing the battery for a few minutes, but that didn't help!!!! Thank you for your advice.

3 answers

  1. You also need to press the Reset button with the tip of a pen.
    12
    1. <gras>Hello, I have the same problem, error E03 despite the battery being removed; I also pressed reset, and the message comes back?
      Thank you for your help<gras>
      0
    2. @benyJVC GR DVL 100 :
      ERROR E03
      Did you manage to fix it because I'm struggling too? And where is the reset located? THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
      0
  2. Hello, I have the same problem, error E03, despite removing the battery and also pressing reset, the message keeps coming back?
    Thank you for your help.
    3
    1. Good evening, also remove the battery that keeps the time, I'm saying this a bit randomly... it doesn't cost much to try...
      0
    2. Hello,

      Did you find the solution??? I am experiencing the same issue!!!

      Thank you!
      0
  3. I have a JVC-DV2000E. It has been working since 2006 and now I also have this error E03. Nothing works: battery removed for a day, new tape, old tape... The error blocks both playback and recording.
    On American websites, there have been so many complaints that a class action lawsuit was filed against JVC because it's a manufacturing error of a component by JVC. And they aren't doing much for the customers.
    For me, JVC is done: the next camcorder will be another brand.
    maxkcc
    Etampes / France
    August 1, 2014
    0