Simpsons on DS
Hello,
I'm playing the Simpsons game on DS. I'm at Frink's House. I can't finish the platform where Lisa has to climb while a gorilla throws barrels at her. Do I need to move all the pillars to get there? As soon as I reach the second-to-last platform (the one before the gorilla's), I don’t know what to do. Could you give me a hint, please... Thanks in advance
I'm playing the Simpsons game on DS. I'm at Frink's House. I can't finish the platform where Lisa has to climb while a gorilla throws barrels at her. Do I need to move all the pillars to get there? As soon as I reach the second-to-last platform (the one before the gorilla's), I don’t know what to do. Could you give me a hint, please... Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.12
17 answers
-
I'm stuck with the gorilla, what should I do??? I'm on the second floor and I can't remove the posts or go up, can someone help me?????????????????????????????
-
Hello
I'm stuck at the part where you have to beat the boss named Dirty Donkey. I don't know how to defeat him, Homer and Lisa don't have enough health, and I don't know how to summon with Homer and Lisa. Can I get some help? Thank you. -
Hello
I didn't really follow the information at the beginning of the game, so now I'm stuck at Professor Frink's house for Bart to climb the ropes.
Thank you for letting me know the controls. -
your site should respond precisely
but the complete solution other than that is great =)
by -
I'm stuck where it says treble and bass fly over the platform, but I keep missing it every time. It's in Frink's house with Bart and Lisa. I'm Lisa, please help!
Thank you in advance -
Are you stuck at the point where you have to turn off the oven at the end? To do that, you just need to remove the things that hold the cover of the oven, take them off and that's it.
-
c'est très facile, tu te transformes en gros Homer, il y a pour faire jumper.
-
I can't get to the plate on the left that's below the plate with the monkey and Doctor Frink.
What should I do? -
Il faut sauter entre la plateforme de droite et celle de gauche car, pour celle de gauche, tu ne sais pas enlever les piliers avec avoir la main baladeuse juste sur ce palier.
-
-
Hi, this level is indeed quite hard to complete...
You need to go to the platform on the right and make a double jump to reach the one on the left; normally, you should be able to reach it even though you haven't removed the stake.
Watch out for the enemies that throw the balls; they will make you fall!
Good luck ^^ -
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
I'm stuck in Frick's house after the first level. I can't figure out how to get the green round thing above Homer's head. Please respond quickly!!
-
We need to remove all the iron things with the hand of Buddha.
-
Me too, I'm stuck here =S
If you have any news, post it on the site
Thanks in advance =D -
I don't read it, sorry, but is the game good???? REPLY TO ME PLEASE
-
I'm stuck where Homer is with the flags
where he has to reach the hamburger!!!
I don't know what to do.