Question 114

Solved
DO YOU HAVE THE ANSWER????

5 answers

  1. question 114 to what?
    0
    1. When I am lost, everything has to be started over! His blows can sometimes be quite beneficial!
      0
  2. Question 114 FROM PERE FOURAS
    Do you know the answer?
    0
    1. By searching for Père Fouras, you may find an answer.
      0
      1. @carbon3thank you
        did you do it yourself?
        I'm continuing
        0
      2. @carbon3Thank you
        did you do it yourself?
        I'm continuing
        0
      3. Contributor
        @CHICHI- yes
        ****************************************************************

        There is a kind of thief that the laws do not seek, and who steals what men hold most precious: time.
        0
    2. Contributor
      Are you looking for clues???
      --
      ****************************************************************

      There is a type of thief that the laws do not pursue, and who steals what men have of most precious: time.
      0
      1. Yes, I block at times
        I'm on 118
        Always the first, never the last. Nothing is ever finished without him

        Did you do it?
        0
      2. Contributor
        @CHICHIIt's a beginning
        --
        ****************************************************************

        There is a kind of thief that the laws do not pursue, and who steals what men hold most precious: time.
        0
    3. He’s looking for answers.
      No, I didn't do it.
      I’m not a fan.
      0