XBOX360 controller on PS3?

Hello,
I own a PS3, but I find that the Xbox 360 controller is more ergonomic and better suited for adult hands (better grip)?
I would like to know if there is any way to connect an Xbox 360 controller to use it on a PS3.

Thank you in advance.

12 answers

  1. Hello everyone, I've been wanting to play on my PS3 with an Xbox 360 controller for a long time because I find its ergonomics much better than the DualShock 3.

    Today, there is a solution: the "XCM Cross Battle Adapter Plus."
    As its name suggests, it's an adapter that connects between the PS3 and the Xbox 360 controller.

    So here’s a little video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22kto_XXlMY&fmt=18

    You can find this product at this address:
    https://www.play-asia.com/xcm-cross-battle-adapter-plus/13/7039t4
    There you go, have fun everyone!!!

    P.S.: do not confuse "XCM Cross Battle Adapter" with "XCM Cross Battle Adapter PLUS"; the one that bears the "PLUS" mention supports vibrations, not the other one.
    109
    1. Merci !!! Beaucoup.
      -1
    2. Is there a delay? Even a slight one?
      0
    3. Are they expensive??
      0
    4. Thank you for the response, I was about to ask the same question ^^
      0
    5. Otherwise, if you want the same design as an Xbox controller but for PlayStation, you can buy a Power A Pro Elite PS3 Controller, which has everything of an Xbox controller except that it's for PS3. Plus, there are discounts available online right now.
      0