Arnaque du Burkina Faso - transfert d'argent

Résolu
misssissi - 5 févr. 2008 à 10:35
Karlguevremont Messages postés 1 Date d'inscription vendredi 17 juin 2016 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 17 juin 2016 - 17 juin 2016 à 01:32
Encore une arnaque, c'est confidentiel, ne le dites à personne, voici :

**************************************************************************************************

DEAR FRIEND,

I KNOW THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE. I AM THE BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER IN BANK OF AFRICA (BOA), OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I HOPED THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPOSE OR BETRAY THIS TRUST AND CONFIDENT THAT I AM ABOUT TO REPOSE ON YOU FOR THE MUTUAL BENEFIT OF OUR FAMILIES.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm
I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF (USD$25) MILLION TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 10 TO 14 BANKING DAYS. THIS MONEY HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR YEARS IN OUR BANK WITHOUT CLAIM. I WANT THE BANK TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEAREST PERSON TO OUR DECEAS

La carrera hacia la Casa Blanca, a un click de distancia http://www.starmedia.com/noticias/especiales/gobiernousa.html
A voir également:

4 réponses

skiki2203 Messages postés 4 Date d'inscription samedi 22 mars 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 25 mai 2009 1
31 mai 2008 à 23:12
j'ai reçue la même il y a quelque jours!
mais il nous prennent vraiment pour des cons ces gens la!!

From The Desk Of Mr.williams bello.
Bill And Exchange Manager
Foreign Remittance Dept
Bank of Africa
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
West Africa
Attention: Sir/Madam,

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the
chamber, my name is Mr. williams bello..an account officer to late Mr.Morris Thompson from America who is an gold merchant Agent here in ouagadougou burkina faso, a well known Philanthropist before he died. He made a Will stating that $15.5M(Fifteen million, five hundred thousand U.S. dollars only) should be given to an citizen of our choice overseas.

I have made a random draw and your e-mail address was picked as thebeneficiary to this Will. I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to produce the beneficiary of this before end of this 2008

else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here.
It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of my late client Mr. Morris
Thompson since he is no more alive, both wife Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson.
Please for more details concerning him and how he died, you can visit this website:
www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

If you are interested, you are required to contact me immediately to start
the documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner.
I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit, Please act fast.
I await your urgent response.

Mr.williams bello..

Bank of Africa
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
West Africa
Pareil, pour moi. je l'ai reçu seulement le samedi 05 juillet 2008.

Soyons vigilant sur le Web et sensibilisons nos connaissances sur ces arnaques de plus en plus récurents.
Voici ce mesasge en-dessous.

FROM THE DESK OF GEORGE TETE
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
TELEPHONE 00226-78-28-74-33

Dear Friend

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of African Developent bank(ADB) here in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$30m dollars in an account that belonging to one of our foreign customer.Who died along with his entire family in Monday, 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash in paris.Please visit this site that is one of the evidence the directors
brought in other to swallow the money at the end of the day,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm"

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlings and laws but unfortunately we learnt
that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank
treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after eight years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foriegn account ,10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me.

Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your desiggnited bank account ,you must apply first to the bank as a relation or next of kin of the deceased with a text of application that i will send to you,so i will like you to send to me your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application . I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

DR.GEORGE TETE
Bill and exchange manager,
African Development bank ADB
il ya une fille qui voulais revenir en belgique pour sois disant trouver du travaille et habiter en belgique alors le doanier nos avez croire que la fille avais fait des faux papiers et on nous demande 300 euro soit disant que l on sera tranquille puis 1 semaine par apres on nous demande 500 euro et j ai recu un mail hier on me demande 1000 euro et tout ca parceque on accuse mon mari comme quoi c etais lui qui avais demander a la fille de faire des faux papier pour elle revenir en belgique que ce n est pas vrai dutout et d ailleur j etais hier en crise a cause de cette arnaque et comment savoir si c est bien une arnaque parceque ca fait deja 3 personnes different pour le transfert d argent et ce qui est bizzare c est il faut toujours donner les coordonneés sur le meme numero de telephonne c est a dire les code et la question et la reponse que doije faire
Utilisateur anonyme > bernadette
6 févr. 2009 à 10:08
Arrêtez toute correspondance avec eux ! Bien sur que c'est une arnaque.

Ne leur répondez plus et allez porter plainte.
maryse62400 > Utilisateur anonyme
13 sept. 2009 à 00:25
nouvelle arnaque burkina. Drague . puis pretendent envoyer 10000e .Vous recevez un mail de la banque avc la photocopie du cheque .celle ci vous demande d envoyer 1000 de frais pr recevoir un code pour encaisser. banquefortis@netcourrier.com
Vous ne connaissez peut-être pas l'expéditeur.Autoriser|Marquer comme courrier indésirable
Envoyé : mer. 09/09/09 13:50

Bonjour Mme Humez,Nous sommes l'affiliation de la banque FORTIS au BURKINA FASO et nous nous permettons de nous introduire à ce jour 09/09/2009 à votre courrier électronique pour vous faire part de l'éventuel transaction par chèque de Mr Hien à votre profit.Cette somme est d'une valeur de 10 000 euros et comme dit au départ doit être envoyer par chèque.Nous avons reçu de sa part votre adresse postale et allons opérer avec cela pour la transaction.Certes notre agence de transfert opère sous des instructions bancaires et institutions gouvernementales locales en cette période de crise financière et ce, pour garantir la sécurité et l'assurance des clients.Nous devons alors retenir une somme équivalente à 10% du montant de l'argent expédié pour couvrir les frais bancaires,les frais de sécurité et d'assurances.Vous devrez alors expédier la somme de 1000 Euros afin de faire passer pleinement le transfert car nous ne pouvons le prélever sur le chèque.Nous vous enverons un code de déblocage de ce chèque après reception de votre paiement.Nous vous enverons dans les prochains cours notre charte de fonctionnement pour de plus amples informations.Merci pour votre compréhension et nous espèrons vous lire très bientôt. Cordialement...
mail. MIHIEN 44@HOTMAIL.FR
j ai aussi recu cette lettre aujourd'hui 22aout2008
22 août 2008 à 18:09
FROM THE DESK OF MR. IBRAHIM AHMED
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
BANK OF AFRICAN (BOA)
BURKINA FASO, OUAGADOUGOU

GREETING'S TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!

DEAR FRIEND,

PLEASE UNDERSTANDING THAT ANY FACTS OR OPINION EXPRESSED BY ME ARE GIVING IN CONFIDENCE AND SOLELY FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND USE.

I AM (MR. IBRAHIM AHMED),THE HEAD OF FILE DEPARTMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)HERE IN BURKINA FASO/OUAGADOUGOU.
IN MY DEPARTMENT WE DISCOVER AN ABANDONED SUM OF ($5,600,000.00, FIVE MILLION, SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND USA DOLLARS ) IN AN ACCOUNT THAT BELONGE TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMER WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS FAMILY ON 25th DECEMBER 2003 IN PLANE CRASH.

SINCE WE GOT THIS INFORMATION ABOUT HIS DEATH, WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING HIS NEXT OF KIN TO COME OVER AND CLAIM HIS MONEY BECAUSE WE CANNOT RELEASE IT UNLESS SOMEBODY APPLIES FOR IT AS NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED AS INDICATED IN OUR BANKING GUIDLINGS AND LAWS BUT UNFORTUNATE WE LEART THAT ALL HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION DIED ALONGSIDE WITH HIM AT THE PLAN CRASEH LEAVING NOBODY BEHIND FOR THE CLAIM.

IT IS THEREFORE UPON THIS DISCOVERY THAT I NOW DECIDED TO MAKE THIS BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO YOU AND RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED FOR THE SAFETY AND SUBSEQUENT DIS BURSEMENT SINCE NOBODY IS COMING FOR IT AND WE DONT' WANT THIS MONEY TO GO INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED BILL.

THE BANKIN LAW AND GUIDLINE HERE STIPULATE THAT IF SUCH MONEY REMAINED UNCLAIMED AFTER FOUR YEARS,THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFER INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND.THE REQUEST OF FOREIGNER AS NEXT OF KIN IN THIS BUSINESS IS OCCASSIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE COSTUMER WAS A FOREIGNER AND BURKINABLE CANNOT STAND AS NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER.

I AGREE THAT 30% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS A RESPECT TO THE PROVISION OF A FORIEGN ACCOUNT,10% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR EXPENESES INCURRED DURING THE BUSINESS AND 60% WOULD BE FOR ME.

THEREAFTER, I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE DISBURSEMENT ACCORDING TO THE PERCENTAGE INDICATED THEREFORE, TO ENABLE THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOU AS ARRANGED, YOU MUST APPLY FRIST TO THE BANK AS RELATION OR NEXT OF KIN OF THE DECEASED WITH A TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM THAT I WILL SEND TO YOU WHEN I HEAR FROMYOU,SO I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND TO ME YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR FAX NUMBER FOR EASY AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND LOCATION WHERE IN THE MONEY WILL BE REMITTED.

UPON RECEPIT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL SEND YOU THE TEXT OF APPLICATION BY EMAIL TO FILL IN YOUR BANKING INFORMATION AND APPLIED TO THE BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN. I WILL NOT FAIL TO TELL YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HITCH- FREE THAT YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY ATOM OF FEAR AS ALL REQUIRED ARRANGEMENT HAVE BEEN MADE FOR THE TRANSFER BEFORE CONTACTING YOU. THEREFORE SEND ME THESE IS YOUR INFORMATION BELOW TO ENABLE ME USE IT AND GET YOU NEXT OF KIN APPLICATION FROM BANK.

YOUR FULL NAME......................
YOUR HOME ADDRESS......................
YOUR AGE............................
YOUR SEX..................
YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE......................
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER.......................
YOUR FAX NUMBER.........................
YOUR RECEIVING COUNTRY......................
YOUR OCCUPATION...........................

PLEASE YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER .
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

YOUR FAITHFULLY,
MR. IBRAHIM AHMED
Go to Previous message | Go to Next message |
lovemysweetlife
3 déc. 2008 à 17:39
OUi moi aussi j'ai recu un message de ce type la...

Au début j'ai cru que c'était vrai et la j'ai eu envie de faire des recherches sur sa et la je découvre que c'est une arnaque...
thomas > lovemysweetlife
21 déc. 2008 à 21:49
FROM MR.KAHN NABI
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA.
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO.

Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise.I am a banker by profession in BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA and presently holding the post of assistant foreign remittance director in our bank. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15.2)million to your account within 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer, the owner of the account died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash on July 31th 2003 .

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply,i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.Also,indicate your willingness by filling up the following reqiurements.

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR AGE
3.YOUR ACCUPATION.
4.YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
5.YOUR TELE OR FAX NUMBERS

Trusting to hear from you urgently.

Kahn Nabi
+226 76241887
15.2 Mj. c'est minable! Moi un de 55.5 Mj et le dernier en date depuis le 7.3.16, 22.5 Mj et je reçois seulement 50%!!!
bernadette1502
16 févr. 2009 à 15:33
voila il ya une fille qui voulais revenir en belgique pour sois disan trouver du travaille et etre en famille d acceuil cette fille la elle est de la cote d ivoire alors ce quelle a fait elle a fait des faux papiers seulement le probleme ici c est que elle a accuseé mon mari qui lui avais dit de faire ca mais il ya rien de vrai dans cette histoire alors maintenant on voudrais mettre mon mari en prison hors il na rien fait il na jamais ete en afrique rien du tout alors maintenant il ya sois disan un tribunal qui vas se faire mais ce qui me fait raler c est que on ma deja demander 200 euro puis300 euro 250 euro 500 euro et maintenant ils demande 700 euro pour sois disan pour le proces alors on nous avais dit que l on allait repatrier mon mari au burnka- faso mais on ne peux pas faire venir une personne de la belgique pour un autre pays pour sois disan un proces pour ce probleme la en plus la fille a menti elle avais dit que ces parents etai mort et maintenant on nous a dit que c est la mere de cette fille la qui a payer une grosse somme d argent pour faire sortir sa fille de prison la 1 fois elle en prenait pour 10 ans et apres 5 ans et maintenant on la liberer je ne sais plus quoi faire et j ai peur pour le 25 fevrier car ils nous demande une somme de 700 euro reponder a mon message svp merci
chat_teigne Messages postés 15596 Date d'inscription mercredi 27 février 2002 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 27 janvier 2020 1 559
17 févr. 2009 à 11:14
kirikou > chat_teigne Messages postés 15596 Date d'inscription mercredi 27 février 2002 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 27 janvier 2020
30 sept. 2009 à 19:49
YOUR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP NEEDED
COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY
FROM Dr Muneeb S Calamo.
Dear Friend,
How are you and your family? This message might meet you in utmost surprise, Meanwhile i have sent you this mail before but i did not see your respond i belive that you did not recived it so i have to resend it to you again for your clear understanding.However, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. My names are, Dr Muneeb S Calamo, I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds($11.5million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31july 2000 in a plane crash. For your clear understanding, you can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm
Hence,i am inviting you for this business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 .If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
Have a great day.
yours,
Dr Muneeb S Calamo
Please send your Reply to my new email address.
Email: dr.msc.msc@gmail.com
kirikou > kirikou
30 sept. 2009 à 19:51
Dear friend
Thanks for the email and your understanding over this matter, Meanwhile, I hope you can not betray me after the bank transferred this money into your account and hope to collect my own share of the money when ever I come over to your country, Meanwhile, I want you to know that we can get hold of the fund, if an official claim is forwarded to the bank authorities. I have sent to you a ' Letter of claim that you shall send to the bank remittance authorities today.

I want you to know that this said $11.5m us dollars will be transfer to your account for both of us b/f or after 12banking working days once you apply as the next of kin to this fund with this application letter below;

1. below this massage is the letter of claim which you are to send to the bank authorities with these contact below, make sure you send it to the two e-mail addresses of the bank below;
E-mail: boabfaso@boabfaso.com
E-mail: boabfaso@email.com

2. In the letter of claim, write your name where it is supposed above and beneath the letter of claim. Write also the address where it is supposed, and fill other information, before sending it to the bank authorities.

3. This is what you have to do today and waste no time and please, make no mistakes about it. Our success in this transaction depends, on how diligently, tactfully and maturely we carry out this transaction. Abide by my instructions...

Please always remember to keep this transaction a Top Secret because am still at service with the bank here were the money will be transferred out from to your account for our own good hope you will understand? Inform me once you sent this letter to the bank so that I can be monitoring it from my office.

Call me once you sent the letter to the bank so that I can be monitoring it from my office.

Fill and Send only the application letter to the bank two email as urgent and call me on this number; +226-78417384 +226-78417384 +226-78417384 +226-78417384
Am waiting for your call.

May God bless you..........
Sincerely,

PLEASE FILL AND SEND ONLY THIS APPLICATION LATTER TO THE BANK TWO EMAIL ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY.

APPLICATION LATTER FOR FUND TRANSFER

ATTN: MR. MICHEL F. KAHN
The Director of Operations Foreign Remittance Division
(BOA) Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.
E-mail: boabfaso@boabfaso.com
E-mail: boabfaso@email.com

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF $11.5m (ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED-STATES DOLLARS ONLY) FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: $286-41732-55.

I, Mr ...........) humbly applies to this bank today 27/09/2009, as next of kin to your deceased ustomer Mr Kurt Kahle who died on plane crash in 2000 I humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank valued at USD 11.5M, left in account number:$286-41732-55 . I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as I wish this balance be released and re-transferred into my account as stated below:-

BANK NAME: ............................................

ACCOUNT NAME:........................................

ADDRESS:.................................................

ACCOUNT NUMBER:...................................

BANK SWIFT CODE: ..................................

MY PRIVATE FAX NUMBER:........................

MY PRIVATE PHONE..................................

Please, accept my apologies for this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights which have just been settled. I hope you will expedite action, thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

Yours faithfully
bonjour
moi,aussi je recois assez de mails de ce genre dans ma boite a lettre,mais je l'ai neglige completement.
amicalement àvous!
Mustapha
Bonjour, il y a un mois que je parle a un jeu homme de 45 ans il dit s'appeler Marc Dupont il est francais et habite le Burkina faso. Il travaille la bas et ma demander de l'argent parce qu'il etait mal pris! Malheureusement, j'ai accepté je lui ai envoyé 500$. Mon gendre a été au courant et a réussi a me prouver que c'était un faux nom et un faux compte. Ce n'était pas lui sur les photos et il m'avait meme donné un numéro de teléphone 22663862294 ca semblait si vrai!! Je me sens stupide d'avoir cru tout ce qu'il me disait . Il m'aimait qu'il avait hate de me voir. Moi j'ai 64 ans et je suis veuve. Je comprends pas comment une personne peux etre méchante a ce point! Mon gendre à appeler l'ambassade au burkina faso et a communiquer avec les autorités la bas et malheureusement il ne peuvent pas faire grand chose puisque cest moi qui lui a donner l'argent! Donc, svp ne fait pas comme moi!!!!
Je crois aussi que j'ai eu le meme homme il y a 4 mois! Je l'ai flusher lorsqu'il m'a parler d'argent!
maryse de corse > cécile
5 juin 2016 à 21:09
moi pareil il a dit qu il était parti au burkina fasso pour affaire s est fait volé tout carte banquaire papiers il mn a pompé 2000euros love love puis dernièrement je lui ai envoyé l argent pour le billet d avion puis accident il est a l hôpital il m a envoyé photo truqué je reste en contact car je veux le faire tomber cet escroc !!voleur sans scrupule *
isabbelle Messages postés 1 Date d'inscription jeudi 16 juin 2016 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 16 juin 2016 > maryse de corse
16 juin 2016 à 09:12
Ma belle-mère est actuellement victime du même homme (même nom, même numéro de téléphone, même scénario!)

Il a réussi à lui soutirer plus de 5000$ via Wester Union jusqu'à maintenant!
Il faudrait trouver un moyen de stopper cette ordure!
isabelle > maryse de corse
16 juin 2016 à 15:25
J'aimerais bien pouvoir communiquer avec vous sur cet homme afin d'aider ma belle-mere a s'ouvrir les yeux! avez vous une adresse email ou un facebook?