Stuck in The Sims 2 on PS2

Hello,
So here I have a little problem, I'm at a point where I need to satisfy my sim, and I need to do something like "daisir" for Isabella. And in fact, I need to renovate the cliff lodge and prepare good dishes. The problem is that even after changing the wallpaper and stuff like that for Isabella and making her some good dishes, it does nothing. So how do we do it?
Because it's blocking me in the game.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

6 answers

  1. Are you aware that you need to fulfill these desires OR that you find in the section "Objectives: desires and fears" of the start menu?
    0
    1. Yes, I know, and that's exactly what I'm stuck on; I can't fulfill Isabella's desires.
      0
    2. @auradaAppuie sur la flèche de droite et fais ce qu'il y a écrit. Si ça ne marche toujours pas, crée une autre famille. Et si ça ne marche toujours pas, demande à une de tes amies, peut-être que ça marchera.
      0
    3. Alors, déjà, je voudrais savoir c'est quoi exactement le désir de ta sim. Après, je pourrai te répondre vraiment pour t'aider car moi je l'ai déjà fait.
      0
  2. Hello, I just got The Sims 2 and I'm already stuck!! In Desire, it asks me to go to work and even though I go every day and get promotions, the objective is still not completed! Can someone explain this to me!! Thanks in advance!
    0
    1. So maybe you didn't take the right job they asked you for =]
      0
    2. the same problem but instead of saying political work, I said science work
      0
  3. Hi, I'm blocked when it comes to the desire for the uncle of Elvis. I need to create a recording studio and I don't know how to do it.
    Thank you for getting back to me.
    0
    1. Well, you just need to build some walls and it will work =]
      0
  4. Salut, je ne sais pas comment on se marie avec une fête. J'organise une fête, mais je ne trouve pas les gâteaux et les autres choses pour la fête. Je ne sais même pas ce que je vais faire. S'il vous plaît, aidez-moi. J'ai les Sims 2 sur PS2.
    0
    1. You need to talk to her and be 100% ready to make out, then prepare a romantic meal with the ingredients being carrot, lime, egg, and sourdough. After that, she should watch TV, then give her a passionate kiss. Afterward, it will say to propose to your girlfriend, and if she wants, you cuddle.
      0
    2. Yes, there are no cakes or drinks...
      0
  5. I want to, but what is it for in the game? Mine is called Elisa, and I'm open to doing it, but what does it consist of?
    0
    1. I know it's off-topic, but I have a little problem: my Sims game is stuck in social mode, my carousel doesn't respond when I press select. Help me!!!!! )=
      0
      1. manette instead of merry-go-round oops
        0
      2. S.V.P. help me how I can help Isabella?????
        0