Mail merge from Excel to Excel

Hello,

I have a customer database in the form of an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to create a profile for each customer from this table in order to develop the characteristics of the clients. I could do it manually, but I have dozens of them and it would take me an entire day to do it well. I'm not sure if there is a kind of mail merge from Excel to Excel.

And once it's set up, is it possible to update the general information on the main spreadsheet and have the profiles update automatically? I plan to keep everything in the same workbook.

Thank you in advance
Hakim
Configuration: Windows XP Excel 2007

9 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello

    Of course: Sheets.Add.Name = cells(row,column).text
    --

    always zen
    2
    1. Hello, if you managed to create your file with the mail merge from Excel to Excel, send it to me by email: finson.filed@gmail.com. I have a question; I want the supplier's name to appear in a cell immediately upon creation on each supplier's sheet. How do I do that?
      0
    2. @sincedplease explain excel to excel
      thank you very much
      0
    3. It's convenient.
      0