MISSING PDFMAKER

Hello,
For the past 3 months, I have been using WORD 2007 and ACROBAT 8.0. Since that day, I can no longer convert my Word .doc files into PDF files (message PDFMAKER MISSING).
Can you help me with this issue? Thank you for your response.
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

4 answers

  1. Hi
    I had the same problem, I searched and found the solution.
    To start, open Word, go to the Office menu > Options, in the window that opens go to Add-ins, then at the bottom of the window Manage click on Disabled Items in the dropdown list > then go. In the window that opens select the item in the list (something like Acrobat) > then Enable. Restart Excel and the ACROBAT menu appears like magic !!. I hope I helped you.
    10
    1. Thank you, you saved my life!
      0
  2. Thank you for your message. But PDFMAKER appears in "add-ins" in Word. Furthermore, when I select "disabled items" and then "go to," I have nothing to "enable."
    That’s why I don’t understand why it’s not working.
    Have a good weekend.
    3
    1. Here’s what I found on the Adobe site and it worked for me!

      PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application (Acrobat 7.0, Acrobat 3D on Windows)

      Issue

      The PDFMaker icon (Convert To Adobe PDF) and the Acrobat menu are missing from a Microsoft Office 2003, XP, or 2000 application (for example, Access, Excel, Word).

      Solutions

      Do one or more of the following solutions:

      Solution 1: Remove Adobe PDF from the Disabled Items list in the Microsoft Office application.

      1. Open the Microsoft Office program (Word, Excel, Publisher, or Excel).

      2. Go to Help > About [program name].

      3. Click Disabled Items.

      4. Select Adobe PDF from the list and click Enable.

      5. Quit the Microsoft Office program and then restart it.

      Note: Microsoft Office Applications disable add-ins as a failsafe if the application is prematurely closed (for example, the system wasn't shut off properly or the application crashed).
      1
      1. In fact, if you look in Word, there is an additional tab at the end called ACROBAT.
        When you are in your Word document, you click on this tab and you find all the functionalities of Acrobat.
        There, you choose what you want to do with ACROBAT.
        I hope this helped you.
        0
    2. Download PDF creator, it's the simplest way to avoid hassle.
      0