Hello, I can no longer send messages; each time I get the following message (socket error number 10060 error number 0x800CCC0E). Can someone explain how to fix my messaging? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE UNICORN
Hello! I have the same problem! Could you please give me some advice?
benji-live
For that, you need to change the server.
Tkk
Good evening everyone, I think you need to configure your internet boxes, to allow the connection to the Pronote client (open port 49300). By default, it is port "49300", but it is better to consult the IT technician at your establishment.
Fabrice
Hello, I had the same problem all of a sudden with Free and my Laposte account. I reconfigured to use Free's SMTP server (smtp.free.fr) instead of Laposte's and it worked. Free probably decided not to allow connections to SMTP servers other than its own.
Best regards, Fabrice
allard
This socket error 10060 0x800CCC0E appeared to me (with the inability to send and receive emails on Outlook) just after I updated Windows (I believe it was SP3). I uninstalled the latest update, and everything went back to normal. On Windows XP, one must be cautious about the risks of incompatibility of recent updates with older programs on our computers.
Bertrand
That's great, it works
Beretrand
RASTAM@N
Hello, so here it is .. I downloaded a little software ... which asks for a test of the validity of my email address
so I enter my address .. but this software returns a connection error (10060):
Resolving DNS Server... DNS Server: 193.95.66.10 Resolving SMTP Server... SMTP Server: mx4.hotmail.com Connecting to mx4.hotmail.com ... RequestDone Rq=8 Error=10060
I really don't know what to do anymore .. I pinged: mx4.hotmail.com but still no response........
I tried another SMTP server by creating an account on Yahoo .. it shows almost the same thing:
Resolving DNS Server... DNS Server: 193.95.66.10 Resolving SMTP Server... SMTP Server: b.mx.mail.yahoo.com Connecting to b.mx.mail.yahoo.com ... RequestDone Rq=8 Error=10060
if anyone can help me.... thank you very much .....:)
14071963
Hello I have a problem with my mailbox. I receive messages but I can't send them. Every time I open my mailbox, an error message comes up Connection to the server failed. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 530, Secure (SSL): No, Socket error: 10060, Error number: 0x800CCC0E Thank you for providing an explanation for this error.
ala56
Re-enter the POP and SMTP addresses and it should normally fall into place.
manu
No. Nothing works. I'm with Alice. Everything is well set up. But I have the same problem. I've tested under Live, Outlook, Thunderbird... Always the same. Yet there's nothing simpler to set up. I've checked all the forums. Nothing works. Neither port change, antivirus, firewall... I've thrown in the towel. Manu
aurelletueur
Hello, when I try to play Wolfteam it blocks for a while and then it says "unable to connect (10060)".
nyna78
I just had the same problem too.
emo184
Just like you, when I send messages, they tell me that I have to pay 372 euros even though I have unlimited texts.
Tkk
Good evening everyone, I think you need to configure your internet boxes, to allow the connection to the Pronote client (open port 49300). By default, it's port "49300", but it's better to ask for advice from the IT person at your establishment.
If you want to keep it simple, try setting the security of the box's firewall to "medium" or "low", and do the same with the machine's firewall if it still does not work.