McAfee display glitch

Solved

Good evening forum,

Since this morning, I’ve been battling with this window that appears on the right side of my screen (see attached screenshot) and I can’t get rid of it.

Is it a virus?

Could someone give me the solution to remove this window?

Thanks in advance.

JF

4 answers

  1. I forgot the attached file...

    0
    1. Moderator
      Hello, or good evening,

      These are the parasite Browser Notifications that you have registered in your browser.

      You can delete them via your browser's Security & Privacy settings.

      Or run a full scan; the notifications can be found in the #5 tab of RegRun Reanimator (Search Settings)

      https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-38206831-alors-vous-voulez-supprimer-les-virus-vous-meme-comment
      0
      1. Moderator

        Hello.

        According to the screenshots these are nuisance notifications that you have recorded in Google Chrome.

        Two solutions are available to you.

        - Either delete the nuisance notifications yourself, read this page.

        - Or reset the concerned browser manually or with Reset Browser.



        bazfile
        Moderator/Security Contributor.
        a hello, a response, a thank you always pleases.

        0
        1. Hello,

          Thank you for your responses.

          I just mended things for myself before reading your messages.

          I went into my browser settings and reset the settings. That was enough to make that annoying window disappear. Until next time...

          JF

          0
          1. Moderator

            Thanks for the feedback, I’m marking it as resolved.

            0