MILLIMETER GRID PAPER EXCEL 365

Solved

Hello everyone,

I would like to find a downloadable Excel 365 grid paper template. I found the instructions to make it myself, but they're in English, so there's a risk of making a mistake.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.


5 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello,

    I have graph paper, but it’s a docx.

    The grid format is 20 x 27 cm.

    Once printed, the dimensions of the grid are respected; the error is negligible. It probably depends on the printer.

    If you are interested, I can upload the file to cjoint.com.


    What one conceives well is clearly expressed,
    And the words to say it come easily.
    (Boileau)

    0
    1. Hello,

      First of all, thank you very much for your response. A docx file will be perfect as the absolute precision in mm is not very important to me. In fact, I need to draw squares and what matters is that the proportions are maintained among them. So I’m happy to receive that.

      Thank you in advance.

      Best regards.

      0
      1. I have received the file and was able to download it, thank you. However, it is in protected mode and when I enable editing, WORD becomes unresponsive; it just keeps spinning and I have to go through the task manager to exit. Maybe the file is corrupted?

        I will give it another try.

        Best regards.

        0
        1. Moderator

          I thought I had removed the protection.
          If you have difficulties, open it with LibreOffice.

          0
      2. Ah, there it is, I let it process for 5 minutes and the document finally loaded and was saved to my cloud.

        Thank you very much for your help.

        Best regards

        0