Subtitles enabled but not displaying.

On my Polaroid TV, the closed captions for the hearing impaired are turned on in the settings, but nothing is showing up... does anyone have the solution? I'm struggling! ????

5 answers

  1. Hi, thanks for responding. I’m indeed aware of that. My problem is that before the subtitles would display (on programs where it was possible, of course), but now I have absolutely nothing.
    1
    1. Moderator
      But you're welcome, and in that case try to do a "reset" or "return to factory settings" or "initial configuration" or "factory reset" (see menu) but you will have to redo the entire installation and settings.

      --
      I call a spade a spade *
           *in French in the text
      0
      1. Moderator
        Sorry, but I can't see and I'll let my turn go to the friends, it's possible that your TV is sick...;-(

        --
        I call a spade a spade *
             *in French in the text
        0