A TRANSPARENT SQUARE remains constantly displayed!
Solved
Hello
When I open the search widget in the shape of a magnifying glass to open an application, nothing happens, then this transparent square remains displayed constantly!
It disappears after restarting, but I can no longer open my applications that are not on the taskbar, what should I do?
Thank you for your response.
Here is an image below to give you an idea:
When I open the search widget in the shape of a magnifying glass to open an application, nothing happens, then this transparent square remains displayed constantly!
It disappears after restarting, but I can no longer open my applications that are not on the taskbar, what should I do?
Thank you for your response.
Here is an image below to give you an idea:
3 answers
-
ContributorHello,
It's a bug.
It was also a bug in some versions of 10.
Just restart the explorer.
Same on this post
Search user interface that does not close properly
The real cause is MiniSearchHost.exe in Task Manager.
Source
==► “Ghost” boxes on the Windows 11 home screen
@+
--
pistouri-
-
@Anonymous userI had the same problem as you and thanks to the gentleman it's solved, thank you very much!!
-
