Disappeared menu wordpress

Solved
Hello,

I’m trying to create my site with WordPress, but for some reason, the main menu I created has disappeared. I deactivated the installed plugins to see if that was the problem, but it's still the same… I can't figure out where the issue is.

I can create it just fine, but it doesn’t appear on my pages. In the “header” section, I add it correctly, but still nothing.

Do you have any ideas?

3 answers

  1. Finally, by tinkering a bit in the "customization" section of WordPress, I managed to find my menu again.
    Unfortunately, I don't know which action made my menu reappear, but it was after I looked at the different interfaces on PC, tablet, and mobile.

    If this can help someone else...

    Thanks anyway for your help!
    3
    1. Contributor
      Sometimes, computing has its mysteries!

      Glad your menu is back :-)
      1
    2. Excellent, the bug is real: the menu disappears!!

      Indeed, Denizay's trick works. The stress after hours of work.

      Thank you for this vital information.

      0