Remove total Adblock that has embedded itself on my computer

Solved
Hello,
hello Mr. Mrs. I am sending you this message to let you know that the total Adblock site has infiltrated my PC and I can't remove it; I didn't ask for this. I really don't like it at all. Microsoft thinks it can do anything for a while now, and the internet is not nice; a lot of people think they can do anything. Thank you in advance for your response.

Configuration: Android / Chrome 94.0.4606.61

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    If you are using Google Chrome, you can go to the options.

    You type or paste in the Chrome address bar:

    chrome://extensions


    Then you click Remove on Total Adblock.


    If that’s not the case, you can provide more details about where Total Adblock appears.
    5
    1. To follow up on this note regarding TOTALAdblock, I completely agree with you. Microsoft is another issue.
      2
    2. Thank you, finally (( rid )) of Total Adblock. ( a real leech, it was always there, slowing me down at every startup.

      Thanks again for this shortcut to     

       chrome://extensions

      I had to know, not for lack of searching but not in the right place.

      Best regards.

      René from Sarthe

      2
    3. It's a shame Total Adblock is persecuting me with your misleading advertising and blocking my website on Facebook. ****************

      0