Disable messages
Hello,
I would like to disable message sending on Messenger for people who are not my friends.
I've looked everywhere but can't find how to do it. Can someone help me? Please
Thanks in advance
I would like to disable message sending on Messenger for people who are not my friends.
I've looked everywhere but can't find how to do it. Can someone help me? Please
Thanks in advance
2 answers
-
Hello,
You have the privacy settings on Messenger.
Click on your profile picture => Privacy => Message requests.
You can set it so that people who are not your friends end up in a "Message Requests" tab or even "Don't receive message requests."
To conquer without peril is to triumph without glory.
Pierre Corneille, Le Cid-
-
-
@RadinozFor that matter, I don't think we'll receive them at all. Honestly, invitations by message at my place end up 99% of the time in the spam folder, so yeah.
-
@diablo13800Before, the messages went to invitations by message, now I've set it to not receive, we'll see.
Thank you. -
Contributor@MimiThank you for getting back to us with the answer ;) it's always good to know ;)
-
-
Hello,
It is not possible to allow messages only from your friends, so anyone can clutter your inbox... unfortunately!