Sharp XE A177 Cash Register
Hello, I lost the notes I took when my Sharp installer came to set it up. I need to know how to print the receipt, switch to school mode, and of course switch back to real cashier mode, and in what order to enter for restaurant voucher transactions. That may seem like a lot, but I want everything to be clear for resuming activities (when the lockdown ends). In the meantime, thank you in advance for your help and take care, Sandrine.
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 80.0.3987.163
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 80.0.3987.163
2 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
Just looking for the model name:
https://www.sharp.fr/cps/rde/xbcr/documents/documents/Marketing/Operational_manuals/xea177_eu2_Full_Inst_Manual_FR.pdf
Does that work?
Take care too.
--
People who fight can lose. People who do not fight have already lost.
(Bertolt BRECHT) -
I find it quite complicated since the installer renamed the keys. I downloaded the manual and have been working on it for several hours (I'm fed up!). I think I'm going to call the guy back (140€)... Thanks anyway, Chris!
-
-
@Chris 94I will call the company first thing tomorrow, they might be able to explain things to me over the phone! To be honest, I'm afraid of making mistakes, so... I'll check on that tomorrow! Thanks again!
-
Moderator@DineIf you find it, please come back and let me know... it could help those unfortunate people struggling with the same problem.
-
@Chris 94Yes, of course!
-
-