Sharp cash register issue Kameel - Last answer on 5 juil. 2018 1 answer Hello, I bought a A207W case and it worked for 2 months, but now the case is stuck, nothing works I get an error message (init.not executed, press the CL key) What should I do? Thank you Configuration: iPhone / Safari 11.0 Show more Related links: Locked cash register sharp XE-A202 cash register locked Sharp xe-a217w - How to exit off mode? 3D-Secure session expired Sharp XE-207W Register Sharp XE A177 Cash Register 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report nulenmathe You need to contact the seller or the brand directly.
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report nulenmathe You need to contact the seller or the brand directly.