Mailbird free version

Hello,
Still looking for a free email client; I found Mailbird, where it said "license: free," but in the end, after 3 days, I need to switch to the paid version; and it wasn't noted as a "trial version."
Does Mailbird really exist in a free version? I'm looking for an email service that I can customize with an image or colors! It's driving me crazy, and I won't have a mailbox soon! Helpppp!
Thanks for your responses

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 74.0

9 answers

  1. that's not where I saw it...... I saw on a site "license: free", hence my question....
    0
    1. Contributor
      Only the official site matters.
      1
  2. ok, thanks, too bad...
    0
    1. Contributor
      Not to mention that 01.net is really the last site to download software ;-((

      And Thunderbird?
      0
    2. @zipe31I thought about it, but not customizable; I would like to be able to set a background or a color... so I can't find anything...
      0
    3. @zipe31Thank you for this information; it seems to me that I had seen it, but if I remember correctly, it's only for message drafting and not for the inbox.... or I just couldn't find it...
      .
      0
  3. Hello
    Thunderbird is free. Made by the Mozilla Foundation like Firefox, I believe. So there's very little chance it will become a trial after 3 days; otherwise, you don't have the original.
    If you're in a hurry to avoid losing your email, go for it. You can always change later; you can save the emails on your PC.

    Not necessarily very easy to set up IMAP and POP3, then create additional accounts, then manage the junk (learning mode available). If you're a bit clumsy like me, after that it's much easier.
    You have the option to keep your emails on your PC even after deleting them and/or leave them on the server if you want to access from multiple locations/different PCs.
    Multiple incoming emails, several internal mailboxes for the family, and more news discussions encryption to switch to Mac or Linux...

    I haven't even looked at the customizations; it's not my thing, but it's for sure that they exist.

    https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/communication/15353-mozilla-thunderbird/

    Complete themes to check out:
    https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/installer-themes-thunderbird

    Background image in the sent email:
    https://www.intertuto.com/fr/image-de-fond-au-message-thunderbird-8440.htm
    0
    1. The themes are no longer compatible with this version, that's what I had seen.... :-(
      0
    2. @marylegAh
      It’s true that occasionally the version changes radically, and those who create themes take a certain amount of time to update. They must have really tightened the security if thousands of themes no longer work. (Have to retest all the code before validating a version).
      Does the color choice in the entire application not work anymore?
      Where I am, I’m not testing anything right now.

      https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/nouveautes-thunderbird-68
      0
    3. @jeanNo color choices in the application, only in the writing of messages; we can use a color, but nowhere else, so it's a bit dull......... :-(
      0
  4. Thank you very much, Jean.
    0
    1. Contributor
      Re-

      If you want some bling bling, check out IncrediMail…

      --
      _______________________________ ☯ Zen my nuggets ☮ _____________________________
      Make a gesture for the environment, close your windows and adopt a penguin… ????
      0
      1. well, precisely, incredimail will stop working as of 03/20, that's why I'm switching, many of us have received an informational email....
        0
        1. Hello, I haven’t received anything, but my Incredimail got lost with the Windows 10 updates. I had premium that I paid for in 2008. Can you tell me if there’s a way to find and re-download it using my license key? Thank you.
          0
          1. Contributor
            Hello,
            and it wasn't marked "trial version".
            You must have a vision problem ;-(



            --
            _______________________________ ☯ Zen my nuggets ☮ _____________________________
            Do something for the environment, close your windows and adopt a penguin… ????
            -1
            1. Good evening, I just downloaded Mailbird, but I just uninstalled it because there was way too much English, at least for me, but otherwise there is the free version. Have a good evening.
              -2