Regex Notepad++ Remove everything after a word
Solved
-
Hello,
I am using Notepad++ and I am looking to delete everything that comes after a word.
Not just until the end of the line, but until the end of the document.
Could you please provide me with an example?
This line deletes everything until the end of the line:
^WORD.*$
Thank you,
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 64.0
I am using Notepad++ and I am looking to delete everything that comes after a word.
Not just until the end of the line, but until the end of the document.
Could you please provide me with an example?
This line deletes everything until the end of the line:
^WORD.*$
Thank you,
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 64.0
1 answer
-
Well, I actually found it after posting while I've been looking for 2 hours...
I just had to check this box (which I can't see the end of):
https://prnt.sc/m2aepu