Issue with a Philips D455 handset

Hello,
I just bought (and gifted...) a Philips D 455 phone.

The phone's screen remains black and only lights up briefly when I remove and then replace the batteries in the handset... no access to any buttons, what should I do?

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 41.0

2 answers

  1. Have you read the manual?

    The battery must be discharged.
    Plug the base into the outlet. Place the handset on it, making sure it is properly in place.

    Wait 12 hours (normally 24)

    And normally you will then be able to turn it on.

    If it doesn't work, you can return the product or contact customer service for a return.

    --
    ¤¤¤ A little thank you doesn't cost anything but means a lot! <(^^,)> ¤¤¤
    0
    1. Good evening and thank you for your response, I will recharge for 24 hours.
      0
  2. Moderator
    Hello
    The reference D455 is incomplete
    D4550B/12 - D4551B/FR - D4551B/FT - D4551DG/FR - D4552B/FR - D4552B/FT - D4552DG/FR or D4553B/FR
    Which one is yours?
    Are you sure the batteries are installed correctly? Are they fully charged?
    Excerpt from a D455 manual


     It's very hard to catch a black cat in a dark room.
    Especially when it isn't there...
    0
    1. Good evening baladur13
      yes yes, the batteries are in the right direction, no worries on that front!!
      the device is a d4551b/f
      for charging, I will put it back on charge for 24 hours. Let's see! Thank you for your response.
      0