Display hours in a pivot table

Hello,

Is there a trick to display hours on a pivot table?

I have calculated an average delay, but I want it to be displayed as time, not as a number. For example, it shows 0:45 as 0.75, which I do not want.

Could you please help me?

Best regards.

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 70.0.3538.102

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    If the hours are in the Values of the Pivot Table:
    Right-click, Value Field Settings
    At the bottom select Number Format and then choose the desired time format.
    1
    1. You're welcome :-)
      0
  2. Hello
    Right-click on your cell, "Format Cells" OK

    I hope this is what you're looking for.
    Best regards
    0
    1. Thank you very much, it's exactly what I wanted.
      0
    2. So it worked well on one of my graphs and not on the others

      On the other graphs, the display on the axis is 00:00 every time and another 00:00 and 12:00 but what's more curious is that on the pivot table the display is correct. What should I do to resolve this?
      0
    3. Is the format for all values HH:MM? If there is a different format in the addition of the cells, for example, you will encounter errors.
      0
    4. Hello Chris

      No, everything is in hh:mm format.
      0
    5. Hello Sayro
      With the file I might be able to find out, but without being in contact with the problem, it becomes difficult.
      Sorry, I can't do better.
      I hope you find your answer.
      Best regards
      0