Mail rançon

Résolu/Fermé
mgoup13 Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription lundi 22 octobre 2018 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 23 octobre 2018 - 22 oct. 2018 à 16:45
Malekal_morte- Messages postés 180304 Date d'inscription mercredi 17 mai 2006 Statut Modérateur, Contributeur sécurité Dernière intervention 15 décembre 2020 - 23 oct. 2018 à 10:15
Bonjour,
j'ai reçu ce mail aujourd'hui depuis mon adresse mail (comme si je m'étais envoyé moi meme ce mail). sauf que c'est arrivé dans mes spams pour une raison que j'ignore et j'ai fais l'erreur de l'ouvrir. Voici le mail; qu'en pensez-vous?

Hello!

My nickname in darknet is zane65.
I hacked this mailbox more than six months ago,
through it I infected your operating system with a virus (trojan) created by me and have been monitoring you for a long time.

So, your password from matt.gou33@gmail.com is amateratsu

Even if you changed the password after that - it does not matter, my virus intercepted all the caching data on your computer
and automatically saved access for me.

I have access to all your accounts, social networks, email, browsing history.
Accordingly, I have the data of all your contacts, files from your computer, photos and videos.

I was most struck by the intimate content sites that you occasionally visit.
You have a very wild imagination, I tell you!

During your pastime and entertainment there, I took screenshot through the camera of your device, synchronizing with what you are watching.
Oh my god! You are so funny and excited!

I think that you do not want all your contacts to get these files, right?
If you are of the same opinion, then I think that $892 is quite a fair price to destroy the dirt I created.

Send the above amount on my BTC wallet (bitcoin): 1EZS92K4xJbymDLwG4F7PNF5idPE62e9XY
As soon as the above amount is received, I guarantee that the data will be deleted, I do not need it.

Otherwise, these files and history of visiting sites will get all your contacts from your device.
Also, I'll send to everyone your contact access to your email and access logs, I have carefully saved it!

Since reading this letter you have 48 hours!
After your reading this message, I'll receive an automatic notification that you have seen the letter.

I hope I taught you a good lesson.
Do not be so nonchalant, please visit only to proven resources, and don't enter your passwords anywhere!
Good luck!
A voir également:

1 réponse

Malekal_morte- Messages postés 180304 Date d'inscription mercredi 17 mai 2006 Statut Modérateur, Contributeur sécurité Dernière intervention 15 décembre 2020 24 627
22 oct. 2018 à 16:49
mgoup13 Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription lundi 22 octobre 2018 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 23 octobre 2018
23 oct. 2018 à 08:55
Bonjour,
Très bien, je vous remercie pour votre réponse, c'est rassurant.
J'en avais entendu parler mais le fait que ça m'arrive, je me suis laissé surprendre et paniquer.
Bonne journée et encore merci pour votre réponse!
Malekal_morte- Messages postés 180304 Date d'inscription mercredi 17 mai 2006 Statut Modérateur, Contributeur sécurité Dernière intervention 15 décembre 2020 24 627 > mgoup13 Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription lundi 22 octobre 2018 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 23 octobre 2018
23 oct. 2018 à 10:15
de rien :)