Equivalent software to captvty for android jebfhrjfbjerfkerjerjg - Last answer on 20 oct. 2018 2 answers Hello, I know that Captvty is not compatible with Android. I am looking for an Android app equivalent to Captvty to download TV shows like a football match... Thank you in advance Best regards Show more Related links: download Arte video "Google Play Service has stopped," what is it? Decoding of strings prefixed with '$'. Like "captvty"? App that keeps crashing on Android. Google Play services keeps stopping 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report jebfhrjfbjerfkerjerjg Author I know Molotov-TV, but it doesn't allow you to download TV shows. Answer 2 / 2 ... Report bazfile Moderator Hello, You have Molotov-TV replay and live. -- bazfile security contributor. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report jebfhrjfbjerfkerjerjg Author I know Molotov-TV, but it doesn't allow you to download TV shows.
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report bazfile Moderator Hello, You have Molotov-TV replay and live. -- bazfile security contributor.