2 Snapchat accounts

Solved
Hello,

I created two Snapchat accounts with the same email address, and I want to recover the password of one of the accounts, but the "forgot password" email directs me to the account I don't need. How can I change this password? Thank you for your help.

Configuration: Android / Chrome 67.0.3396.68

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    When you create an account with an email address and then create another one with the same address, the first account you created with the email gets unlinked, and the email will only be associated with the second account created.
    Only the phone number, if you provided one, remains accessible for recovery. Otherwise, goodbye Snap account...
    80
    1. You're welcome!
      0
    2. My problem is exactly the same, except that the email address only took into account my first Snapchat account that I stopped using ages ago. As a result, I can't access the second one (the one that really matters to me).
      1
    3. Likewise for me. I absolutely want to recover my second account, while it opens the first account that I no longer used.
      What action can be taken?
      0
    4. I have the same problem but with the number, what should I do?
      5
    5. @SarahhHello... Have you found a solution because I have the same problem as you?
      0